- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shangri Las - Leader of the Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53522 000000000 L53522000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/01/2019;Notes:Radiation Deluxe Series present a reissue of The Shangri-Las ' Leader Of The Pack, originally released in 1965. Followi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/01/2019;Notes:Radiation Deluxe Series present a reissue of The Shangri-Las ' Leader Of The Pack, originally released in 1965. Following the success of their hit singles "Remember (Walking in the Sand)" and the title track, The Shangri-Las, all still in their teens, released their debut album Leader Of The Pack in early 1965. With songs from Lieber & Stoller, Berry & Greenwich, The Isley Brothers, and more, this LP was absolutely the sound of mid-60s New York City. Nary a single teen party at the time, from coast-to-coast, and around the globe, happened without a dance to the album's title track. These four girls from Queens changed the landscape of pop music in the mid-60s and this album still sounds fresh over a half century later. Essential girl group pop. 180 gram vinyl.;Track List:1. Give Him A Great Big Kiss;2. Leader Of The Pack;3. Bull Dog;4. It's Easier To Cry;5. What Is Love;6. Remember (Walking In The Sand);7. Out In The Street;8. I Can Never Go Home Anymore;9. Right Now And Not Later;10. The Dum Dum Ditty;11. Give Us Your Blessings;12. Sophisticated Boom Boom;13. Long Live Our Love;14. The Train From Kansas City;15. Twist And Shout;16. Maybe;17. So Much In Love;18. Shout;19. Good Night My Love Pleasant Dreams;20. You Can't Sit Down
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.