- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shania Twain - Now
- Write a Review
- #K56494 000000000 K56494000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the fifth studio album by Canadian singer and songwriter Shania Twain. Now is T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the fifth studio album by Canadian singer and songwriter Shania Twain. Now is Twain's first new studio album in fifteen years, since her 2002 release, Up!. Twain underwent vocal therapy after being diagnosed with a disease, which caused her to nearly lose her singing voice she embarked on a concert tour and Las Vegas residency before ultimately revealing that new music would arrive in 2017. Includes the lead single, 'Life's About to Get Good'. Shania Twain has sold over 100 million records, making her the best-selling female artist in country music history and among the best-selling music artists of all time. Her success garnered her several honorific titles including the Queen of Country Pop.;Track List:1. Swingin' with My Eyes Closed 3:33;2. Home Now 3:22;3. Light of My Life 3:37;4. Poor Me 3:21;5. Who's Gonna Be Your Girl 4:14;6. More Fun 3:38;7. I'm Alright 3:52;8. Let's Kiss and Make Up 4:00;9. Where Do You Think You're Going 3:24;10. Roll Me on the River 3:06;11. We Got Something They Don't 3:29;12. Because of You 3:48;13. You Can't Buy Love 2:39;14. Life's About to Get Good Shania Twain 03:40;15. Soldier 3:01;16. All in All 3:44
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.