- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shannon and the Clams - Gone By the Dawn
- Write a Review
- #K60236 000000000 K60236000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing with digital download. Gone by the Dawn, the newest Shannon and the Clams album, is t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing with digital download. Gone by the Dawn, the newest Shannon and the Clams album, is their best work to date. The music is complex, the lyrical content is emotionally raw and honest, and the production is the strangest it's ever been. The album was written as one member was recovering from a serious breakup and another was deep in one. The lyrics reflect it, and the entire album is dripping with sadness, pain, and introspection. Gone by the Dawn was produced by Sonny Smith.;Track List:1. I Will Miss the Jasmine;2. My Man;3. Point of Being Right;4. How Long;5. Baby Blue;6. It's Too Late;7. Gone By the Dawn;8. Corvette;9. Telling Myself;10. The Bog;11. Knock '='Em Dead;12. The Burl;13. You Let Me Rust;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.