- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shards Vol. 1
- Write a Review
- L28103 000000000 L28103000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/08/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Mr. T Experience, Shards Vol 1. is the first of a two-volume collection of rarities, live tracks and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/08/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Mr. T Experience, Shards Vol 1. is the first of a two-volume collection of rarities, live tracks and outtake-versions of songs previously scattered on any numerous of B-sides, and compilations. Shards Vol 1. is the first-time that these tracks have been assembled in a complete format-a must for fans and collectors of Mr. T Experience's catalog of songs. The Mr. T Experience (sometimes abbreviated MTX) is an American punk rock band formed in 1985 in Berkeley, California. They have released eleven full-length albums along with numerous EPs and singles and have toured internationally. Their music is best classified as pop punk and is intentionally playful, comical, and satirical, often dealing with issues of love and relationships.;Track List:1. King Dork;2. How I Made a Million in a Punk Rock Band;3. Whistle Bait;4. Unpack Your Adjectives;5. Itching Powder in the Sleeping Bags;6. Fill in the Blank;7. God Bless America;8. Sack Cloth and Ashes;9. Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah;10. Semi-Ok;11. Flying Jelly Attack;12. As Life Goes on You Get More and More Out of It;13. Kenny Smokes Cloves;14. Can't Get There from Here;15. Boredom Zone;16. I Was Losing You All Along
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.