- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sharon Jones - 100 Days, 100 Nights
- Write a Review
- #K54936 000000000 K54936000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2007;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Although singer Sharon Jones first began attracting attention during the late '90s, her smoky, soulf...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2007;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Although singer Sharon Jones first began attracting attention during the late '90s, her smoky, soulful voice and blistering grooves harked back three decades earlier to the heyday of Funk, evoking the music of James Brown protégés like Marva Whitney and Lynn Collins with uncanny precision not surprising, given that the veteran Jones was well into her 40s by the time she began earning wide recognition. On their own independent Daptone label, the band has sold over 50,000 copies of their first two records (not to mention over 20K vinyl 7's) without any major label support or promotion. The Dap-Kings have been highly sought after, working with artist such as Amy Winehouse, Kanye West, Mark Ronson, Hank Schocklee, Kenny Dope, Lilly Allen, and Rhyme fest.;Track List:1. 100 Days 100 Nights;2. Nobody's Baby;3. Tell Me;4. Be Easy;5. When the Other Foot Drops Uncle;6. Let Them Knock;7. Something's Changed;8. Humble Me;9. Keep on Looking;10. Answer Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.