- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sharon Jones - I Learned The Hard Way
- Write a Review
- K54938 000000000 K54938000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/06/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release, the fourth album from the Modern Soul heroine and her ace band. The record marks a bol...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/06/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release, the fourth album from the Modern Soul heroine and her ace band. The record marks a bold step forward for a band who almost single-handedly stewarded today's return of Soul music to it's more traditional sound. I Learned the Hard Way was produced by Bosco Mann and recorded on an Ampex eight-track tape machine by Gabriel Roth in Daptone Records' House of Soul studios, the record drips with a warmth and spontaneity rarely found since the golden days of Muscle Shoals and Stax. Sharon's raw power, rhythmic swagger, moaning soulfulness, and melodic command set her firmly alongside Tina Turner, James Brown, Mavis Staples, and Aretha as a fixture in the canon of Soul music.;Track List:1. The Game Gets Old;2. I Learned the Hard Way;3. Better Things;4. Give It Back;5. Money;6. The Reason;7. Window Shopping;8. She Ain't a Child No More;9. I'll Still Be True;10. Without a Heart;11. If You Call;12. Mama Don't Like My Man;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.