- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings - Miss Sharon Jones - O.s.t.
- Write a Review
- #K54949 000000000 K54949000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Exclusive to the Double LP is the performance of "His Eye On The ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Exclusive to the Double LP is the performance of "His Eye On The Sparrow" as heard in one of the most powerful scenes in the film, performed by Sharon Jones in her local church in Augusta, GA. The film, directed by two-time Academy Award winner Barbara Kopple, follows the dynamic front-woman through her 2013 battle with cancer and her triumphant return to the stage around the 2014 release of Grammy-nominated album Give The People What They Want. The soundtrack, featuring the new song "I'm Still Here," boasts a selection of Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings classics ranging from her early singles on Daptone to tracks from Give the People What They Want. Much like the film, the soundtrack gives you an intimate, candid look into the life of a woman who refuses to be defined by the challenges she faces - the perfect accompaniment to a truly extraordinary film.;Track List:1. Tell Me;2. Retreat!;3. New Shoes;4. Longer and Stronger;5. If You Call;6. 100 Days 100 Nights;7. People Don't Get What They Deserve;8. Humble Me;9. I'll Still Be True;10. When I Come Home;11. Let Them Knock;12. Stranger to My Happiness;13. Keep on Looking;14. Mama Don't Like My Man;15. I Learned the Hard Way;16. Slow Down Love;17. Genuine PTS 1 2;18. I'm Still Here;19. His Eye on the Sparrow;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.