- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sharon Mhati Chatam - Fantasy
- Write a Review
- #L05053 000000000 L05053000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/29/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing in glossy jacket including digital download. Originally released in 1973 on RCA, this obscure...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/29/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing in glossy jacket including digital download. Originally released in 1973 on RCA, this obscure library music was produced by Maestro Gianfranco Reverberi using the pseudonym of Ninety as previously done before for other records like Psycheground Group Library on Lupus and the 2 Underground Set. The style is different from the LP's mentioned and closest to the style of murky erotic cult soundtracks created for Renato Polselli (Delirio Caldo, Riti Magie e segrete orge nel Trecento, ecc) as "Fire Shadows In The Sunset" with congas, groovy piano, spacey synthesizers and vocals. It contains many other amazing tracks like "I've Got An Idea" including insane fat drums, hypnotic bass, trippy piano and beautiful phased flutes, or the jazz groove "Closed In a Drugstore", the uptempo funk "You're So Vain", the hip hop drum on the cover versions of "Daniel", "Sylvia's Mother" and "Vincent", the slow psychedelic cinematic lounge of "Quel che non saprei dirti mai a parole".;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.