- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shawn Mendes - Handwritten
- Write a Review
- #K56209 000000000 K56209000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the debut album from the Canadian singer/songwriter. Handwritten features hit singles ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the debut album from the Canadian singer/songwriter. Handwritten features hit singles 'Life Of The Party' and 'Something Big', in addition to new songs crafted by Mendes in writing sessions on his tour bus over the course of the past year. The album includes production by Martin Terefe (Jason Mraz's 'I'm Yours' and Train's 'Hey Soul Sister'), as well as songs with 'Life Of The Party' co-writers Ido Zmishlany and Scott Harris. The album also includes "Stitches", which was released as the album's third single. The song debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 chart of June 13, 2015, at # 89 and became his first top 10, peaking at # 4.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.