- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
She - Wants a Piece of You
- Write a Review
- #K74775 000000000 K74775000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gm vinyl LP pressing. While the all-female ‘60s garage band is now a fully-populated and celebrated genre, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gm vinyl LP pressing. While the all-female ‘60s garage band is now a fully-populated and celebrated genre, there has yet to come to light a more compelling and visceral example than She. They genuinely played their own instruments, and wrote and sang striking original material and copped one hell of a bad attitude that would put most self-proclaimed rebel boy bands to shame. Appealingly crude in their early incarnation as the Hairem, by their later years She was truly a force to be reckoned with, and are as unusual and significant as any punk band, male or female, from the golden era of the mid to late 1960s. Big Beat's 1999 CD collection She Wants A Piece Of You debuted these remarkable young women from Sacramento, California and it has since become a firm favorite amongst girl garage cognoscenti. Now we offer a distilled album version for those lovers of the vinyl format, which offers a power-packed program sure to make you fall in love with She all over again.;Track List:1. Outta Reach;2. Like a Snake;3. Piece of You;4. Hey You;5. Don't Leave Me Baby;6. Feel Like Giving Up;7. Not for Me;8. Roll on;9. Don't Go Home Tonight;10. Bad Girl;11. Come on Along;12. Braids of Hair;13. Bus Stop;14. Lonely Boy of Laughter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.