- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
She & Him - Volume 3
- Write a Review
- #K56598 000000000 K56598000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/07/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the acclaimed duo consisting of Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward. With 14 songs (11 ori...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/07/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the acclaimed duo consisting of Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward. With 14 songs (11 originals and three covers), Volume 3 is an effortlessly effervescent, bleached-in-the-sun Pop record. The album features some of the most dynamic, complex songs Deschanel has ever written, allowing for tempo shifts, Disco grooves, string arrangements on multiple tracks, and horn flourishes that perfectly suit the She & Him sound. Produced by M. Ward and recorded in LA, Portland, and New York City, Volume 3 features guest contributions from NRBQ's Joey Spampinato, Mike Watt, Tilly & the Wall, Pierre de Reeder from Rilo Kiley, and Tom Hagerman from Devotchka.;Track List:1. I've Got Your Number Son;2. Never Wanted Your Love;3. Baby;4. I Could've Been Your Girl;5. Turn to White;6. Somebody Sweet to Talk to;7. Something's Haunting You;8. Together;9. Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me;10. Snow Queen;11. Sunday Girl;12. London;13. Shadow of Love;14. Reprise (I Could've Been Your Girl);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.