- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
She & Him - Volume Two
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K61568 000000000 K61568000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/23/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 sophomore release from Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward. She & Him make music for an eternal springt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/23/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 sophomore release from Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward. She & Him make music for an eternal springtime, when the temperature is warm enough to go riding with the top (or at least the windows) rolled down and the radio turned up. They occupy an alternate universe where the saddest of songs feel as warm as sun showers the rain may be coming down, but somewhere nearby, everything looks bright. What began as a fascinating, no-strings attached collaboration on 2008's Volume One has evolved into a bona fide touring band, and She & Him are here to stay. Deschanel and Ward are as comfortable and complementary a musical pair as Les Paul and Mary Ford hearing them again on Volume Two feels like getting together with two old friends. This time, the harmonies have grown more angelically layered, the string arrangements more dramatic, the songwriting even sharper and more confident. But as with Volume One, the prevailing mood is bittersweet, dreamy, and romantic.;Track List:1. Thieves;2. In the Sun;3. Don't Look Back;4. Ridin in My Car;5. Lingering Still;6. Me and You;7. Gonna Get Along Without You Now;8. Home;9. I M Gonna Make It Better;10. Sing;11. Over It Over Again;12. Brand New Shoes;13. If You Can't Sleep;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.