- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sheavy - Celestial Hifi
- Write a Review
- #K91376 000000000 K91376000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing cut from the original masters and the sleeve printed from the original artwork files. Sheavy were oft...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing cut from the original masters and the sleeve printed from the original artwork files. Sheavy were often compared to Black Sabbath, mainly due to the Ozzy Osbourn-esque vocals of Steve Hennessey. It is a little known fact that upon hearing the band, Tony Iommi flew Steve in to LA to audition him as a potential vocalist for a Sabbath line-up. Sabbath comparisons aside, there's no denying that Sheavy were capable of writing fantastic and catchy original songs in their own right. Co-produced with Don Ellis and featuring a band line-up of Steve Hennessey on vocals, Dan Moore on guitars, Keith Foley on bass, and Ren Squires on drums, Celestial Hi-Fi was Sheavy's third full-length and direct follow-up to The Electric Sleep. Just as good if not better than it's predecessor thanks to album standouts like "Hyperfaster," "What's up, Mr. Zero?" and "Solarsphere.";Track List:1. Hyperfaster;2. What's Up Mr Zero?;3. Stungray Part II;4. Solarsphere;5. Strange Gods;6. Strange Altars;7. Celestial Hi-Fi;8. At the Mountains of Madness;9. Persona;10. A Utopian Interlude;11. Gemini (The Twins);12. Tales from the Afterburner;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.