- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shelby Lynne - I Can't Imagine
- Write a Review
- #K67183 000000000 K67183000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the 13th album from the acclaimed singer/songwriter. I Can't Imagine is Shelby's for R...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the 13th album from the acclaimed singer/songwriter. I Can't Imagine is Shelby's for Rounder Records. Perhaps the most beautifully crafted and intensely affecting set of songs since her landmark I Am Shelby Lynne in 2000, I Can't Imagine is powered by Lynne's lustrous vocal performance, indelible, illuminative songwriting, and the sympathetic, versatile playing of her top-flight band. Shelby's career began in 1989 when she released her debut album for the country market. Over the next six years, she reluctantly played the music business game, finally bowing out of the spotlight and reinventing herself. When she emerged again in '99, she was in control of her destiny and her I Am Shelby Lynne album became one of the most talked about albums of the year.;Track List:1. Paper Van Gogh;2. Back Door Front Porch;3. Sold the Devil (Sunshine);4. Son of a Gun;5. Down Here;6. Love Is Strong;7. Better;8. Be in the Now;9. Following You;10. I Can't Imagine
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.