- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shelter - Mantra
- Write a Review
- K60552 000000000 K60552000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Shelter is a hardcore punk band formed by Ray Cappo. After...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Shelter is a hardcore punk band formed by Ray Cappo. After releasing previous works through independent labels, the band signed a deal with the legendary heavy metal and hard rock label Roadrunner Records. Originally released in 1995, the critically acclaimed album Mantra was the first release by the band on the label. By the time Shelter released the album Mantra, the punk rock scene was in evidence in America, especially in California, with bands like Bad Religion, Rancid, The Offspring and Green Day achieving mainstream popularity. With Mantra the band moved away from the more punk pop style and created a melodic hardcore style. The song 'Here We Go' became an anthem. Lyrically the album focused mainly on Hare Krishna philosophy and the problems the Western Civilization creates. The first song, 'Message of the Bhagavad', is introduced by an excerpt of a Bhagavad Gita verses reading.;Track List:1. Message of the Bhagavat;2. Civilized Man;3. Here We Go;4. Appreciation;5. Empathy;6. Not the Flesh;7. Chance;8. Mantra;9. Surrender to Your T.V;10. Letter to a Friend;11. Metamorphosis
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.