- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shenoda - Labour EP
- Write a Review
- #K79838 000000000 K79838000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Shenoda, long-time friend of and one-time remixer for Aus Music, presents his first full-length EP on the label. Record...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Shenoda, long-time friend of and one-time remixer for Aus Music, presents his first full-length EP on the label. Records on Electric Minds, Hypercolour, and ManMakeMusic have dependably carried forth a hefty punch. Here, he delivers four capacious jams built for a brimful floor."Labour" gets things going and typifies Shenoda's sound, which sets hats and snares scuffling over darting rave stabs. "If I Could" continues with ruthless, full-bodied drums driving mournful synth-strings nicely contrasted against sharp, metallic bass stabs. "Streak" features glacial sweeps entangled with stuttered vocals before "Sunbeam/Bloodstream" melds loose-limbed hat patterns with boiling synth lines and an intense cyclical sequence.;Track List:1. A1. Labour;2. A2. If I Could;3. B1. Streak;4. B2. Sunbeam/Bloodstream;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.