- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shinedown - Threat to Survival
- Write a Review
- K54251 000000000 K54251000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including bonus CD edition. 2015 album by the hard rockers. Multi-platinum recording artist S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including bonus CD edition. 2015 album by the hard rockers. Multi-platinum recording artist Shinedown are known worldwide for their unparalleled streak of hits. Formed in 2001 and founded in Jacksonville, Florida Shinedown is without question one of the most successful rock bands of the 21st century. With 19 consecutive chart topping hits, they set the bar high. At the core, Shinedown is explosive and mysterious always bringing an element of surprise and passion to every project they are a part of. As front man Brent Smith said "I never want anyone to know what we're going to do musically. I want them to be shocked. I want them to think, 'They did it again. They surprised me.' We like that. We like to challenge our audience".;Track List:1. Asking for It 3:31;2. Cut the Cord 3:42;3. State of My Head 3:26;4. Outcast 3:26;5. How Did You Love 3:08;6. It All Adds Up 3:51;7. Oblivion 3:58;8. Dangerous 3:52;9. Thick As Thieves 3:54;10. Black Cadillac 3:28;11. Misfits 4:06;Special Attributes:BONUS CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.