- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shintaro Sakamoto - Love If Possible
- Write a Review
- #K58058 000000000 K58058000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. After twenty plus years with Tokyo's psych rock gods Yura Yura Teikoku, beloved cult singer, songwri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. After twenty plus years with Tokyo's psych rock gods Yura Yura Teikoku, beloved cult singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Shintaro Sakamoto's third solo album, Love If Possible, is a bonafide late night masterpiece of exotic steel guitar, ambient disco and AOR soul. Love If Possible follows-up Sakamoto's stellar 2014 effort Let's Dance Raw, and was originally released in Japan only in 2016.;Track List:1. Love If Possible;2. Tournament of Macho Men;3. Another Planet;4. Purging the Demons;5. Like An Animal;6. Feeling Immortal;7. Others;8. Foolish Situation;9. Disco Is;10. Presence
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.