- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shirley Collins - Folk Roots, New Routes
- Write a Review
- #K64705 000000000 K64705000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/01/2011;Notes:An extraordinary and classic album originally released by Decca in 1964. a landmark recording bringing together Shirley...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/01/2011;Notes:An extraordinary and classic album originally released by Decca in 1964. a landmark recording bringing together Shirley Collins' haunting vocals and Davy Graham innovative guitar style. Folk Roots, New Routes was more than just a record when it first came out: it opened many minds and the door for Fairport Convention and Pentangle. A gem. Tracks - Side A: 1. Nottamun Town 2. Proud Maisrie 3. The Cherry Tree Carol 4. Blue Monk (Instrumental Version) 5. Hares on the Mountain 6. Reynardine 7. Pretty Saro 8. Rif Mountain (Instrumental Version) Side B: 1. Jane Jane 2. Boll Weavil, Holler 3. Love Is Pleasin' 4. Hori Horo 5. Bad Girl 6. Lord Gregory 7. Grooveyard (Instrumental Version) 8. Dearest Dear.;Track List:1. Nottamun Town;2. Proud Maisrie;3. The Cherry Tree Carol;4. Blue Monk;5. Hares on the Mountain;6. Reynardine;7. Pretty Saro;8. Rif Mountain;9. Jane Jane;10. Boll Weavil Holler;11. Love Is Pleasin';12. Hori Horo;13. Bad Girl;14. Lord Gregory;15. Grooveyard;16. Dearest Dear;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.