- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shirley Collins - The Bonny Cuckoo
- Write a Review
- #K80815 000000000 K80815000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Fledg'ling Records continues it's ongoing series of Shirley Collins's early recordings on 7 vinyl EP with the release o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Fledg'ling Records continues it's ongoing series of Shirley Collins's early recordings on 7 vinyl EP with the release of some previously unreleased early recordings. These four spectral, magical performances were recorded by Alan Lomax in London on October 20, 1957. Collins sings two songs - Bonny Cuckoo and Bonny Labouring Boy - unaccompanied and with her own banjo accompaniment. These very rare recordings have been carefully remastered from the only known surviving acetate and are packaged in a front-laminated flipback sleeve with a beautifully illustrated inner bag showing rare Shirley Collins photographs and ephemera.;Track List:1. A1. Bonny Cuckoo;2. A2. Bonny Labouring Boy;3. B1. Bonny Cuckoo;4. B2. Bonny Labouring Boy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.