- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shlohmo - Dark Red
- Write a Review
- #K77502 000000000 K77502000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Dark Red is the second full-length album from Shlohmo, aka 25 year-old Los Angeles native Henry Laufer. The album is an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Dark Red is the second full-length album from Shlohmo, aka 25 year-old Los Angeles native Henry Laufer. The album is an uncanny marriage of his ever-evolving, richly textured sound with shades of 90s IDM, R&B, cassette-tape Jungle, and, in an unexpected turn, sludge metal sounds like if Electric Wizard tried to make an R&B record, he says, or Boards of Canada meets Burzum by the River Styx Shlohmo's music thus far exists in the poles between the subtle textured tracks of 2011's BadVibes and the booming sinister synths and hi hats of his production work and remixes (splitEP with Jeremih, Banks Brain, remixes for Drake+ The Weeknd). Dark Red utilizes Shlohmo sexisting palate but also mines the noises and imperfections inherent in analog production and naturally damaged sounds. Side-stepping current trends that lean towards pristine, computer-generated production, DarkRed explores natural distortion, fuzz and noise as compositional tools, intentionally distressing sounds to echo the feeling of the icy menace and emotional charge found on early black metal tapes. The result is a deeply personal listen, Shlohmo's boldest statement yet.;Track List:1. Ten Days of Falling;2. Meet Ur Maker;3. Buried;4. Emerge from Smoke;5. Slow Descent;6. Apathy (Feat. D33J);7. Relentless;8. Ditch;9. Remains;10. Fading;11. Beams
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.