- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shocking Blue - Live In Japan
- Write a Review
- #K75565 000000000 K75565000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:The Shocking Blue formed in The Hague in 1967. The band spawned a number of psychedelic rock hits during the 60s and ea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:The Shocking Blue formed in The Hague in 1967. The band spawned a number of psychedelic rock hits during the 60s and early 70s, including 'Never Marry a Railroad Man', 'Mighty Joe', 'Love Buzz', 'Blossom Lady', 'Inkpot' and 'Venus'. The latter became their biggest hit and went to No. 1 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and many other countries during 1969 and 1970. The band had sold 13.5 million discs by 1973. The recording of the album Live In Japan took place in their prime years as they were successfully and regularly touring around the globe. The album was recorded on 28th and 30th of July 1971 at two sold-out Tokyo Koseinenkin Hall shows. It includes some of their biggest hits 'Hot Sand', 'Mighty Joe', 'Shocking You' and the megahit 'Venus'(the opening and closing song of the album). Live In Japan is remastered for vinyl and is packed in a gatefold sleeve. The first 1.500 copies are exclusively pressed on orange vinyl. 180 gram audiophile vinyl. Gatefold sleeve. Exclusively remastered. 1500 copies on orange vinyl. Recorded In July 1971 at Koseinenkin Hall, Tokyo.;Track List:1. Venus;2. I'm a Woman;3. Sally Was a Good Old Girl;4. Poor Boy;5. Tobacco Road;6. Classical Gas;7. Hot Sand;8. Long and Lonesome Road;9. Boll Weevil;10. Blossom Lady;11. Mighty Joe;12. Never Marry a Railroad Man;13. Shocking You;14. Venus;Special Attributes:ORANGE, 180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.