- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shonen Knife - 712
- Write a Review
- #K71122 000000000 K71122000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. 1991 album from the female Japanese punk/pop trio. The album was named after the contracti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. 1991 album from the female Japanese punk/pop trio. The album was named after the contraction of the Japanese words for the numbers 7 (nana), 1 (ichi) and 2 (futatsu, technically an alternate reading than the preceding, literally meaning "two things"), which, when contracted, sound like "na-i-fu". Naifu is the imported word in Japanese for "knife". Heavily influenced by 1960s girl groups, pop bands, The Beach Boys, and early punk rock bands, such as the Ramones, Shonen Knife crafts stripped-down songs with simplistic lyrics sung both in Japanese and English. Despite their pop-oriented nature, the trio maintains a distinctly underground garage rock sound rooted in edgy instrumentation and D.I.Y. aesthetics, which over the course of their long career has earned them a solid, worldwide cult following and made avid fans out of seminal '90s alternative rock bands such as Sonic Youth, Nirvana, and Redd Kross.;Track List:1. Shonen Knife;2. Lazybone;3. Diet Run;4. Blue Oyster Cult;5. Rain;6. The Luck of the Irish;7. My Favorite Town;8. Faith Healer;9. Redd Kross;10. White Flag;11. Superstar;12. Expo '90;13. The Moon World;14. Baggs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.