- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shooter Jennings - Countach
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K63708 000000000 K63708000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Shooter Jennings returns with his 7th studio LP with 'Countach (for Giorgio)'. In 2014 Shooter Relea...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:02/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Shooter Jennings returns with his 7th studio LP with 'Countach (for Giorgio)'. In 2014 Shooter Released 'Don't Wait Up (for George)', an EP paying tribute to George Jones, and at the same time announced 'Countach' his album comprised of songs composed or inspired by production pioneer Giorgio Moroder. But this is no tribute album. 'Countach' is a sound-collage-stye journey through 80's and 90's culture, innovative songwriting, genre-bending fiddle-meets-synthesizer soundscapes and a shrine to pioneers of books, bytes and beats. Printed on pink vinyl, 'Countach' features guest appearances from modern folk songstress Brandi Carlile, Antichrist Superstar Marilyn Manson, country-rock pioneer Steve Young and even Lord British himself, computer game leviathan Richard Garriott.;Track List:1. Loading;2. Countach;3. From Here to Eternity;4. I'm Left You're Right She's Gone;5. Born to Die (Featuring Steve Young);6. Chase (Featuring Richard Garriott de Cayeux);7. Love Kills;8. The Neverending Story (Featuring Brandi Carlile);9. Cat People (Featuring Marilyn Manson)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.