- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shooter Jennings - Live At Billy Bob's Texas
- Write a Review
- #K76751 000000000 K76751000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 live release. Shooter Jennings was the 48th artist recorded Live at Billy Bob's Texas in Novemb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 live release. Shooter Jennings was the 48th artist recorded Live at Billy Bob's Texas in November 2016. The show was part of the Billy Bob's Texas 35th Anniversary celebration. Shooter Jennings is a singer/songwriter active mainly in the outlaw country music and Southern rock genres. He is the son of country music legend Waylon Jennings. Billy Bob's Texas is a country and western nightclub located in the Fort Worth Stockyards, Texas, United States. It promotes itself as "The World's Largest Honky Tonk," at 100,000 square feet of interior space and 20,000 square feet of parking space.;Track List:1. Electric Rodeo;2. Don't Feed the Animals;3. The Real Me;4. Love Kills;5. Manifesto No. 1;6. All of This Could Have Been Yours;7. The Gunslinger;8. Good Time Charlie
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.