- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shooting Guns - Brotherhood of the Ram
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K85230 000000000 K85230000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/19/2014;Notes:Special one off-COLOR pressing for RSD, only 500 made! EasyRider Records is proud to partner up with Shooting Guns and ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:04/19/2014;Notes:Special one off-COLOR pressing for RSD, only 500 made! EasyRider Records is proud to partner up with Shooting Guns and Cobraside to release an exclusive to vinyl version of their upcoming full length LP - "Brotherhood of the Ram". for the band's distinct sound, it's as if Pink Floyd had a baby that was into heavy rock, (essentially keeping that stony ethereal landscape that is cinematic and psychedelic) at the same time as rocking it. Brotherhood was mastered by John McBain (Monster Magnet, Carlton Melton). Shooting Guns' debut LP, Born to Deal in Magic: 1952-1976, was nominated for the Polaris Music Prize last year. While the music is instrumental, the songs are still structured and heavily rhythmic with many melodic hooks that has found US fans within the metal, indie rock, and hip-hop music scenes.;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.