- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shuggie Otis - In Session
- Write a Review
- #K64038 000000000 K64038000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:- A comprehensive collection of classic Rhythm & Blues tracks featuring multi-instrumentalist session player Shuggie Ot...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:- A comprehensive collection of classic Rhythm & Blues tracks featuring multi-instrumentalist session player Shuggie Otis - now available on a gorgeous 2 vinyl gatefold set!_x000D_ _x000D_ - Includes classic R&B tracks such as "Louie, Louie," "Shake, Rattle And Roll," "Choo Choo Ch' Boogie," "One Scotch, One Bourbon, One Beer" and many more with performances by the legendary Johnny Otis, Big Joe Turner, Louis Jordan and others!;Track List:1. Doin' It - Richard Berry;2. Trackin' Machine - Richard Berry;3. Louie Louie - Richard Berry;4. Willie and the Hand Jive - Johnny Otis;5. Country Girl - Johnny Otis;6. Bad Luck Shadow - Johnny Otis;7. Shake Rattle and Roll - Big Joe Turner;8. TV Mama - Big Joe Turner;9. Big Legged Woman - Charles Brown;10. Driftin' Blues - Charles Brown;11. Choo Choo CH' Boogie - Louis Jordan;12. I Got the Walkin' Blues - Louis Jordan;13. The Honeydripper Pt. 1 - Joe Liggins The Honeydrippers;14. Boom-Chick-A-Boogie - Joe Liggins The Honeydrippers;15. Chicken Shack Boogie - Amos Milburn;16. One Scotch One Bourbon One Beer - Amos Milburn;17. Did You Ever Love a Woman - Gatemouth Moore;18. I'm the Midnight Creeper - Eddie 'Cleanhead' Vinson;19. Sugar - Eddie 'Cleanhead' Vinson;20. Texas Hop - Pee Wee Crayton;21. Blues After Hours - Pee Wee Crayton;22. I Got a Big Fat Mama - Roy Milton;23. Information Blues - Roy Milton
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.