- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shuttle 358 - Can You Prove I Was Born
- Write a Review
- #K92014 000000000 K92014000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:With the days of synthetic minimalism fading beyond the horizon in our rear view mirror, we pick up where Chessa (12k10...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:With the days of synthetic minimalism fading beyond the horizon in our rear view mirror, we pick up where Chessa (12k1030) left off. In his most bold and experiential work yet, Shuttle358 (Californian Dan Abrams) pulls you into a highly immersive blend of cinematic loops met with warm analogue performances, fragments of long ago spools of mellotron tape, piano string plucking, hazy guitar processing reminiscent of Abrams' Fenton project, and field recordings under the stars._x000D_ _x000D_ The first in several different upcoming works from one of 12k's most revered and respected artists, Shuttle358's long-awaited new album Can You Prove I Was Born is a melancholic bedtime story a familiar aura. A mobius strip._x000D_ _x000D_ Created and mastered for vinyl with artwork featuring Polish photographer Ada Augustyniak, whose forest landscapes echo the cosmic motifs of the album. The jacket is beautifully printed on heavy-weight stockwith a silver foil inlay and the pressing is on 180g virgin vinyl. It is limited to 500 copies.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.