- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Siege - Siege
- Write a Review
- L31011 000000000 L31011000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this release by the East Coast hardcore band. Kurt Habelt, Henry McNamee, and Rob Williams formed ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this release by the East Coast hardcore band. Kurt Habelt, Henry McNamee, and Rob Williams formed what was to become Siege around 1981. The band didn't really solidify until they recruited ska saxophonist Kevin Mahoney on vocals in 1983. They were definitely not lacking sonically, however, playing furious music at breakneck speed and pioneering a new style of brutal and nihilistic hardcore. In 1984, Siege went into Radiobeat studios to record a demo with Lou Giordano.The tape made it's way through the hardcore punk underground, and clearly made an impression. They called it quits a year or so later. Seige has left an impact on the hardcore scene, with it's intense style of influential hardcore.;Track List:1. Drop Dead;2. Conform;3. Life of Hate;4. Starvation;5. Armageddon;6. Walls;7. Sad But True;8. Cold War;9. Questions Behind the Wall;10. Grim Reaper
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.