- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Silver Snakes - Death and the Moon
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68319 000000000 L68319000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/23/2019;Notes:Smoked colored vinyl. Inside a nondescript industrial building, just outside of Los Angeles' Chinatown neighborhood, Si...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/23/2019;Notes:Smoked colored vinyl. Inside a nondescript industrial building, just outside of Los Angeles' Chinatown neighborhood, Silver Snakes' singer, songwriter and producer, Alex Estrada, sits at the helm of his Pale Moon Audio Studios, putting the finishing touches on the bands fourth proper full length, Death and the Moon. The new album, the second for Claudio Sanchez' EVIL INK RECORDS, follows 2017's Scathe EP which saw the band leaning in a more electronic direction and featuring covers of acts who'd helped shape their current direction, such as Garbage and Ministry. Death and the Moon expands upon that path, finding the band as much in the industrial space, as in the dark rock roots of previous full length, Saboteur. Lyrically, Death and the Moon follows in it's predecessor's footsteps, and one will certainly recognize similar guitar work but from the opening notes of track 1, "Smokedance," you'll immediately discover a synth hook and electronic beat.;Track List:1. Smokedance;2. Worship;3. Wool;4. Tesserae;5. Eclipse;6. Mescaline;7. Black Fire;8. Dissolve;9. Lavender;10. Swallowing Light;11. Gone Is Gone;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.