- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Silverchair - Diorama
- Write a Review
- #K60464 000000000 K60464000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2002 release, the fourth album from the Australian Alt-Rock/Grunge band. Daniel Johns...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2002 release, the fourth album from the Australian Alt-Rock/Grunge band. Daniel Johns wrote most of the album at the piano instead of his usual guitar, while the band took a 12-month break following their previous studio album, Neon Ballroom. Silverchair worked with composer Van Dyke Parks on Diorama the album contains numerous orchestral arrangements and power ballads, a change from the post-grunge music typical of their earlier work, but consistent with the band's previous orchestrations on Neon Ballroom.;Track List:1. Across the Night;2. The Greatest View;3. Without You;4. World Upon Your Shoulders;5. One Way Mule;6. Tuna in the Brine;7. Too Much of Not Enough;8. Luv Your Life;9. The Lever;10. My Favourite Thing;11. After All These Years
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.