- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Silverchair - Freak Show
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K62586 000000000 K62586000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 1997 album from the Australian alt-rock/grunge band. Freak Show is the second studio album fr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 1997 album from the Australian alt-rock/grunge band. Freak Show is the second studio album from Silverchair. Freak Show gives listeners a glimpse into the band's experimental side, as can be heard in 'Petrol & Chlorine' and 'Cemetery'. Silverchair began recording Freak Show in May 1996 while experiencing the success of their debut album, Frogstomp, in Australia and the US. It was produced by Nick Launay (Birthday Party, Models, Midnight Oil) and was released in February 1997. The album reached #1 in Australia and yielded three Top 10 singles - 'Freak', 'Abuse Me', and 'Cemetery'. Its fourth single, 'The Door', reached #25. The songs focused on the anger and backlash that the expectations of Frogstomp brought upon the band. Freak Show was certified gold in the US, 4× platinum in Australia and global sales eventually exceeded 1.5 million copies.;Track List:1. Slave;2. Freak;3. Abuse Me;4. Lie to Me;5. No Association;6. Cemetery;7. The Door;8. Pop Song for Us Rejects;9. Learn to Hate;10. Petrol Chlorine;11. Roses;12. Nobody Came;13. The Closing;Special Attributes:GREEN, COLORED VINYL, 180 GRAM VINYL, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.