- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Silverstein - Dead Reflection
- Write a Review
- #K62341 000000000 K62341000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. While it's difficult for any artist to find and gain succe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. While it's difficult for any artist to find and gain success, the real struggle comes with sustaining it. Silverstein are one of those rare artists that have found a way to stand the test of time. Their formula is no secret: they have been going at full speed, nonstop for the past 17 years. They've taken no breaks between touring and recording, and have consistently produced quality albums and played sold out shows across the world. Since their inception, they've played over 1,800 shows and sold over 1 million albums. The band's most recent headline tour resulted in 90% sell out business, while playing 1,000 capacity venues in 40 US major markets. Silverstein will also be appearing on the entire 2017 Vans Warped Tour, proving that the band's relevance is still thriving. Silverstein's newest album, "Dead Reflection" is one of the band's strongest albums to date. These 12 songs are each uniquely crafted to showcase the band's signature mixture of emotional screams and soaring melodies. Every band writes one record that truly captures their essence and showcases their character. It is the album immediately recommended when discovering a band's discography. This will become Silverstein's trademark album.;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.