- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Silverstein - Rescue
- Write a Review
- #K65089 000000000 K65089000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/26/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 release, the fifth album from the Canadian Alt-Rock act, who formed in 2000. This creative and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/26/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 release, the fifth album from the Canadian Alt-Rock act, who formed in 2000. This creative and busy decade has seen them perform over 1,200 live shows while making countless friends as they've sold over 1,000,000 albums. The Hard Rock quintet recently finished up their successful US and Canadian Winterizer tour and Rescue is already gaining momentum with a spot on Alternative Press' Most Anticipated Albums of 2011.;Track List:1. Medication;2. Sacrifice;3. Forget Your Heart;4. Intervention;5. Good Luck with Your Lives;6. Texas Mickey;7. The Artist;8. Burning Hearts;9. Darling Harbour;10. Live to Kill;11. Replace You;12. In Memory of
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.