- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Silverstein - Short Songs
- Write a Review
- #K74407 000000000 K74407000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/07/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. One day they were a group of kids playing benefit shows for the fun of it. Now they've been a band f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/07/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. One day they were a group of kids playing benefit shows for the fun of it. Now they've been a band for over a decade, sold more than a million records worldwide and redefined a genre for a generation. Silverstein will release the follow-up to it's album Rescue, which debuted at #37 on the Billboard's Top 200 Album Chart, with a record titled Short Songs, produced by Jordan Valeriote. The release will consist of twenty-two songs that showcase two different sides of the Canadian hardcore band - eleven original tracks and eleven covers.;Track List:1. Sick As Your Secrets;2. Sin Redemption;3. Sos;4. Brookfield;5. La Marseillaise;6. World on Fire;7. Sleep Around;8. My Miserable Life;9. Truth Temptation;10. One Last Dance;11. See Ya Bill;12. Short Songs;13. 236 E. Broadway;14. Good Intentions;15. Destination: Blood!;16. Coffee Mug;17. Xon Our Kneesx;18. Scenes from Parisian Life;19. It's My Job to Keep Punk Rock Elite;20. Quit Your Job;21. The Ballad of Wilhelm Fink;22. You Gotta Stay Positive
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.