- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Silversun Pickups - Neck Of The Woods [2 LP]
- Write a Review
- #K59573 000000000 K59573000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/08/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the third album from Los Angeles fuzz-rockers Silver sun Pickups, Neck of the W...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/08/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the third album from Los Angeles fuzz-rockers Silver sun Pickups, Neck of the Woods started with a chance meeting when the band stumbled across Grammy-winning producer Jackknife Lee while recording guest vocals for a Snow Patrol track. But Pickups front man Brian Aubert is quick to point out that pretty much everything about the album - from producer to studio location right down to it's found-photo album art - has been serendipitous. For one example of a happy accident, Aubert was surprised to discover Lee's home studio was smack in the middle of the Topanga Canyon woods, minutes from where the singer grew up. "I hadn't been back in years," he recalls. "I thought it would be fun to walk down my old street. It was like playing with fire a little bit. So much came back that I had forgotten about and it was a really emotional experience. I just realized this place and the feelings I had are still ingrained in me.";Track List:1. Skin Graph;2. Make Believe;3. Bloody Mary (Nerve Endings);4. Busy Bees;5. Here We Are (Chancer);6. Mean Spirits;7. Simmer;8. The Pit;9. Dots and Dashes (Enough Already);10. Gun-Shy Sunshine;11. Out of Breath
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.