- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sin 34 - Do You Feel Safe
- Write a Review
- #K91612 000000000 K91612000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally re-mastered edition of this classic 1983 Hardcore Punk album. Formed in the wake of the fi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally re-mastered edition of this classic 1983 Hardcore Punk album. Formed in the wake of the first wave of LA punk, Sin 34 epitomized the Southern California hardcore scene at the time. Fast, defiant thrash one part suburban teenage rebellion, one part crass satire, all held together by a thread of reckless adventuring. One of the rare hardcore bands fronted by a female singer, Sin 34 bounced it's way briefly but not quietly through the SoCal scene, dodging flying bodies and antagonistic LA police as they went. Sin 34's only full length LP, DO YOU FEEL SAFE?, captured the band in their short-lived prime. Originally released in 1983 and over 30 years out of print until now Julie Lanfeld, Dave Markey, Phil Newman, and Mike Glass encapsulated the youthful spirit of a vital and influential music movement.;Track List:1. A1 Do You Feel Safe ?;2. A2 After You;3. A3 War at Home;4. A4 Barbie and Ken;5. A5 Say We Suck;6. A6 Not;7. A7 Live or Die;8. A8 New Wave Slut;9. B1 Left Waiting;10. B2 Forgive and Forget;11. B3 Two Words;12. B4 Join the Race;13. B5 Turn on • Tune in • Drop Out;14. B6 Nothin' Makes Sense;15. B7 Uncontrollable Urge;Special Attributes:REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.