- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sinead O'Connor - Lion & the Cobra
- Write a Review
- K60642 000000000 K60642000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing including insert. The Lion And the Cobra was the highly successful 1987 debut album ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing including insert. The Lion And the Cobra was the highly successful 1987 debut album by Irish singer Sinéad O'Connor. Deemed 'one of the most electrifying debuts in rock history', the album charted well and sold 2,500,000 copies worldwide. The album featured prominent session musicians John Reynolds on drums, former Adam and the Ants and Siouxsie and the Banshees guitarist Marco Pirroni, former Japan guitarist Rob Dean and Mike Clowes from Friction Groove on keyboards. The first single 'Troy' peaked at #8 in the Netherlands and #12 in Belgium. The second single was 'Mandinka', the video for which was shown heavily after debuting on MTV's 120 Minutes. The single was a mainstream Pop hit in the UK, peaking at #17 in the singles chart, as well as #6 in her native Ireland. 'I Want Your (Hands on Me)' debuted in May 1988 on the same show, featuring a rap interlude by MC Lyte.;Track List:1. Jackie;2. Mandinka;3. Jerusalem;4. Just Like U Said It Would B;5. Never Get Old;6. Troy;7. I Want Your (Hands on Me);8. Drink Before the War;9. Just Call Me Joe
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.