- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sinkane - Mean Love
- Write a Review
- #K73426 000000000 K73426000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:2014 limited edition colored vinyl LP pressing with download code second album follow-up to his debut album 'Mars'. 300...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:2014 limited edition colored vinyl LP pressing with download code second album follow-up to his debut album 'Mars'. 300 units worldwide. This is truly universal soul music. It was recorded at the Rumpus Room in N.Y. & co-produced with long-time Sinkane collaborator & childhood friend, Greg Lofaro. From Ahmed Gallab's childhood in Sudan there is a Panas well as distinct horn and synth arrangements more common to East Africa. This background merges with the lessons learned from Ahmed's stints with obsessive craftsmen such as Caribou, Yeasayer and of Montreal. There are doses of West African slow-burners, surprise appearances of steel guitar arrangements and country-soul, a Noir Blaxploitation vibe & a newly found sweet falsetto voice reminiscent of Mean Love is an emotionally rich and generous soul album with a very welcoming appeal. The restless creative drive of Ahmed Gallab these past few years has led to a true breakthrough moment for the artist, and this album is a true reward for time well spent.;Track List:1. How We Be;2. New Name;3. Yacha;4. Young Trouble;5. Moonstruck;6. Mean Love;7. Hold Tight;8. Galley Boys;9. Son;10. Omdurman;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.