- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Siouxsie & Banshees - Superstition
- Write a Review
- L41108 000000000 L41108000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Superstition is the 10th studio album by goth/post-punk band Siouxsie and the Banshees,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Superstition is the 10th studio album by goth/post-punk band Siouxsie and the Banshees, released in 1991. The first single, "Kiss Them for Me", gave the band it's first top 40 Billboard Hot 100 hit in the United States, peaking at #23, with the album peaking at #65 on the Billboard 200 chart. The band widened their musical influences with the arrival of Indian musician Talvin Singh, who played tablas on the songs "Kiss Them for Me" and "Silver Waterfalls". Siouxsie and the Banshees formed in London in 1976 by vocalist Siouxsie Sioux and bass guitarist Steven Severin. They have been widely influential, both over their contemporaries and with later acts. During their career, Siouxsie and the Banshees released 11 studio albums and 30 singles. The band experienced several line-up changes, with Siouxsie and Severin being the only constant members.;Track List:1. Kiss Them for Me (Side A);2. Fear (Of the Unknown) (Side A);3. Cry (Side A);4. Drifter (Side A);5. Little Sister (Side B);6. Shadowtime (Side B);7. Silly Thing (Side B);8. Got to Get Up (Side B);9. Silver Waterfalls (Side A);10. Softly (Side A);11. The Ghost in You (Side A);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.