- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sir Douglas Quintet - The Mono Singles 68-72
- Write a Review
- #K72155 000000000 K72155000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/22/2011;Notes:Generations of roots-revering rock 'n' rollers have bowed down to Doug Sahm and his Sir Douglas Quintet. They stirred T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/22/2011;Notes:Generations of roots-revering rock 'n' rollers have bowed down to Doug Sahm and his Sir Douglas Quintet. They stirred Tex-Mex and country with garage, British Invasion and R&B flavors to make a delectable stew that collectors have been feasting on ever since. Here are the enduring, adventurous singles they recorded after moving from Texas to San Francisco: The 1969 hits Mendocino and Dynamite Woman plus at the Crossroads Nuevo Laredo Texas Me Michoacan Sahm's heartfelt take on Freddy Fender's Wasted Days, Wasted Nights 22 Mercury/Smash/Philips A-sides, rare B-sides and solo Sahm gems on CD or double-vinyl!;Track List:1. Are Inlaws Really Outlaws;2. Sell a Song;3. Mendocino;4. I Wanna Be Your Mama Again;5. And It Didn't Even Bring Me Down;6. Lawd I'm Just a Country Boy in This Great Big Freaky City;7. Dynamite Woman;8. Too Many Dociled Minds;9. At the Crossroads;10. Texas Me;11. Nuevo Laredo;12. I Don't Want to Go Home;13. Be Real;14. I Don't Want to Go Home;15. What About Tomorrow;16. (I Found Love) a Nice Song;17. Catch the Man on the Rise;18. Pretty Flower;19. Me and My Destiny;20. Wasted Days Wasted Nights;21. Michoacan;22. Westside Blues Again
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.