- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Siriusmo - Where Was I
- Write a Review
- K86964 000000000 K86964000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:This is a profound message from Siriusmo: "Everybody should listen to music, music is great!" And his new single proves...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:This is a profound message from Siriusmo: "Everybody should listen to music, music is great!" And his new single proves his point. With his third album Comic (MONKEY 076CD/LP) just around the corner, these three tracks introduce you to Moritz Friedrich's latest electronic action adventure. The single edit of "Comic" teases the laid-back rave vibes of the album, while "Always Du" is an all too beautiful combination of weird synth grooves and divine piano playing. Same goes for "Where Was I", but here Friedrich takes the track to truly surrealist realms. Quite sophisticated, but also a shit load of fun.;Special Attributes:10-INCH VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.