- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Six Feet Under - Maximum Violence
- Write a Review
- #K75762 000000000 K75762000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Having begun as a side project while Chris Barnes was fronting Cannibal Corpse, Six Feet Under becam...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Having begun as a side project while Chris Barnes was fronting Cannibal Corpse, Six Feet Under became a full-fledged and unstoppable entity in 1995, and over the course of their career they have consistently helped shape the face of death metal through their uncompromising approach to their craft. Six Feet Under is one of the longest standing and successful acts in death metal history, with all but their debut album appearing on a Billboard chart. That auspicious debut, 1995's Haunted, along with fellow definitive '90s follow-up efforts Warpath (1997) and Maximum Violence (1999) are being reissued on limited edition vinyl in May 2016 courtesy of longtime label Metal Blade Records. Six Feet Under closed out the '90s on a high point with their third full-length Maximum Violence. Brian Slagelreturns as producer while guitarist Allen West (Obituary) is replaced by Massacre's Steve Swanson. Heavier and faster, the perfectly titled Maximum Violence features such burners as "Feasting On the Blood of the Insane" and "Bonesaw," plus one of the best Kiss covers you'll ever here with "War Machine.";Track List:1. Feasting on the Blood of the Insane;2. Bonesaw;3. Victim of the Paranoid;4. Short Cut to Hell;5. No Warning Shot;6. War Machine;7. Mass Murder Rampage;8. Brainwashed;9. Torture Killer;10. This Graveyard Earth;11. Hacked to Pieces
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.