- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Six Feet Under - Torment
- Write a Review
- #K61627 000000000 K61627000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing. Six Feet Under return with their twelfth studio album and a leap in intensity. There's plenty ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing. Six Feet Under return with their twelfth studio album and a leap in intensity. There's plenty of classic Six Feet Under groove to be had on Torment, but fans will note a much more aggressive approach, and even more modern blast beats throughout. This is a cantankerous Six Feet Under with absolutely nothing to prove. This is Six Feet Under at it's most deadly. Torment was brought to life by Chris Barnes with bassist/guitarist Jeff Hughell (Brain Drill) shouldering the load of writing the music, along with heralded drummer Marco Pitruzzella (Brain Drill, Anomalous, Sleep Terror). The combination of Barnes' multi-decade death metal experience and the speed and precision of Hughell and Pitruzzella's relative youth go a long way to cementing this as a solid foundation for high level death metal. This is immediately apparent in the first track "Sacrificial Kill" and expanded further right away in the second track "Exploratory Homicide." Both Hughell and Pitruzzella are allowed to play their style of metal with a unique Six Feet Under flair. That's what makes Torment a unique and welcome addition to the band's stories catalog.;Track List:1. Sacrificial Kill;2. Exploratory Homicide;3. The Separation of Flesh from Bone;4. Schizomaniac;5. Skeleton;6. Knife Through the Skull;7. Slaughtered As They Slept;8. In the Process of Decomposing;9. Funeral Mask;10. Obsidian;11. Bloody Underwear;12. Roots of Evil;Special Attributes:BLACK, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.