- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Six Feet Under - Warpath
- Write a Review
- #K70939 000000000 K70939000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Having begun as a side project while Chris Barnes was fronting Cannibal Corpse, Six Feet Und...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Having begun as a side project while Chris Barnes was fronting Cannibal Corpse, Six Feet Under became a full-fledged and unstoppable entity in 1995, and over the course of their career they have consistently helped shape the face of death metal through their uncompromising approach to their craft. Six Feet Under is one of the longest standing and successful acts in death metal history, with all but their debut album appearing on a Billboard chart. That auspicious debut, 1995's Haunted, along with fellow definitive '90s follow-up effortsWarpath (1997) and Maximum Violence (1999) are being reissued courtesy of longtime label Metal Blade Records. Produced by Brian Slagel, Warpath was Six Feet Under's second album overall and the band's final release with Obituary guitarist Allen West who plays his heart out here. One of their finest, Warpath proved to the masses that Six Feet Under was far more than a one off and a force to be reckoned with in death metal circles the world over.;Track List:1. War Is Coming;2. Nonexistence;3. A Journey Into Darkness;4. Animal Instinct;5. Death or Glory;6. Burning Blood;7. Manipulation;8. 4:20;9. Revenge of the Zombie;10. As I Die;11. Night Visions;12. Caged and Disgraced
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.