- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Skaters - Manhattan
- Write a Review
- #K72595 000000000 K72595000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/25/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. 2014 release from the Alt-Rock trio. When it came time to record their War...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/25/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. 2014 release from the Alt-Rock trio. When it came time to record their Warner Bros. Debut, the band looked directly to it's hometown for inspiration. Manhattan is more than an album -it's a statement of purpose and a portrait of life in New York City. "We were all bartenders, so the songs are tales of experiences we had or saw, and other people who were characters in our life during the first year we were in this band," Cummings says. The album kicks off with subway noises, "Because that's the sound of our lives," Cummings says. The disc was even recorded by John Hill (Santigold, Wavves) in the API room at Greenwich Village's iconic Electric Lady Studios, named after it's one-of-a-kind board. Manhattan features other little pieces of the city, too, in the form of sounds and conversations Hubbard nabbed on an old-school handheld tape recorder.;Track List:1. One of Us;2. Miss Teen Massachusetts;3. Deadbolt;4. Band Breaker;5. To Be Young in NYC;6. Schemers;7. Symptomatic;8. Fear of the Knife;9. I Wanna Dance (But I Don't Know How);10. Nice Hat;11. This Much I Care;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.