- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Skillet - Unleashed
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K54260 000000000 K54260000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including bonus CD edition. 2016 release from the Grammy-nominated rockers. Unleashed is the follow-u...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including bonus CD edition. 2016 release from the Grammy-nominated rockers. Unleashed is the follow-up to their 2013 release Rise, which bowed at #4 on the Billboard Top 200 Album Chart. From the bombastic opening riff of "Feel Invincible" to the memorable closing of the album finale "The Resistance," it is clear the band has created an album that let's their music speak loudest, while still delivering some of their most personal and heartfelt collections of songs to date. Songs like "Back From The Dead," "Stars" and "Out Of Hell" showcase the musicianship and songwriting that has garnered the band a rabid worldwide fan base, a platinum selling album and multiple Grammy nominations. Skillet has cemented it's place as one of the 21st century's most successful rock bands.;Track List:1. Feel Invincible;2. Back from the Dead;3. Stars;4. I Want to Live;5. Undefeated;6. Famous;7. Out of Hell;8. Lions;9. Burn It Down;10. Watching for Comets;11. Saviors of the World;12. The Resistance;Special Attributes:BONUS CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.