- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Skip James - Greatest of the Delta Blues Singers
- Write a Review
- #K67704 000000000 K67704000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/04/2012;Notes:After Skip James was rediscoverd in the early 60s he went on to record an amazing body of material. These 1964 recordin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/04/2012;Notes:After Skip James was rediscoverd in the early 60s he went on to record an amazing body of material. These 1964 recordings recorded by Dick Spottswood are some of the best. They initially came out on Melodian which was later sold to Biograph who reissued them. Some of these recordings have been featured on other Skip James records, but Greatest of the Delta Blues Singers is one of the rarest of Skip James releases, featuring a beautiful cover drawing of the blues legend. This reissue includes two bonus tracks that were rarely recorded by James, "Motherless and Fatherless" and "Skip's Worried Blues. " 180 gram vinyl. Tracks: Side 11. Hard Time Killing Floor Blues 2. Sick Bed Blues 3. Washington HC Hospital Center Blues 4. Devil Got My Woman 5. Skip's Worried Blues Side 2 1. Illinois Blues 2. I Don't Want a Woman to Stay Up All Night Long 3. Cherry Ball Blues 4. All Night Long 5. Motherless & Fatherless.;Track List:1. Hard Time Killing Floor Blues;2. Sick Bed Blues;3. Washington HC Hospital Center Blues;4. Devil Got My Woman;5. Skip's Worried Blues;6. Illinois Blues;7. I Don't Want a Woman to Stay Up All Night Long;8. Cherry Ball Blues;9. All Night Long;10. Motherless Fatherless;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.