- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Skånska Mord - Skanska Mord
- Write a Review
- L42324 000000000 L42324000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Limited twelve inch vinyl pressing of this 2014 EP. If you missed out on Skanska Mord's earlier releases - you can't le...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Limited twelve inch vinyl pressing of this 2014 EP. If you missed out on Skanska Mord's earlier releases - you can't let this one slip thru your fingers. Recorded at Lemon Recording Studios with engineer Martin Ekelund, this EP is the brilliant follow-up to their two critically acclaimed albums THE LAST SUPPER (2010) and PATHS TO CHARON (2012). Once again, Skanska Mord proves the winning concept of blending one of the strongest voices in Swedish rock history together with the dynamic, blues, psychedelic and hard-riffing tunes that practically steams 70's groove. From the opening track 'Illusion' to the fantastic cover of Janne Schaffer's 'Black Salad' (with a guest appearance by Janne Schaffer himself), you will for sure get your dose of the 'pick me up';Track List:1. Illusion;2. Leaving;3. A Room Without a View;4. Black Salad;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY, BLACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.