- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Slash - Live at the Roxy 09.25.14
- Write a Review
- #K73682 000000000 K73682000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing. 2015 live set from the hard rock guitarist and friends. On September 25th 2014, shortly afte...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing. 2015 live set from the hard rock guitarist and friends. On September 25th 2014, shortly after the release of their World On Fire album, Slash with Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators took the stage at the legendary Roxy Theatre on Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The atmospheric venue, steeped in rock history, gave fans a brilliant opportunity to experience the band up close as they delivered a set packed with more recent solo tracks, including several from the new album, and classics from Slash's earlier career with Guns 'n' Roses and Velvet Revolver. The intimate setting inspired the band to deliver a scintillating, dynamic performance that is brilliantly captured here.;Track List:1. Ghost;2. Nightrain;3. Halo;4. Back from Cali;5. Stone Blind;6. You Could Be Mine;7. Doctor Alibi;8. You"Re Crazy;9. Wicked Stone;10. 30 Years to Life;11. Rocket Queen;12. Bent to Fly;13. Starlight;14. You"Re a Lie;15. World on Fire;16. Anastasia;17. Sweet Child O" Mine;18. Slither;19. Paradise City;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.